Malaga Airport Transfers To Torremolinos
Malaga airport transfers to Torremolinos – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
Book now with free cancellations, and pay on arrival!
What Makes Us Special
Malaga Airport Transfers To Torremolinos
Malaga Airport Transfers to Torremolinos delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol
The town of Torremolinos is one of the closest tourist destinations from Malaga airport. Located less than 10 kilometers away. It is probably the most famous and well known tourist destination in the Costa Del Sol.
In the 1960´s the tourist boom started on the Costa Del Sol and Torremolinos was at the forefront of that boom. Since that time Torremolinos has developed from a small fishing village to one of the most popular destinations in the world. Known internationally for its beaches, great weather, resorts and facilities.
Getting to Terromolinos from Malaga airport
- Train to Torremolinos: At the airport, next to the Terminal 3, is located the Renfe commuter train station stopping at the centre of town, only 450 meters from the beaches of El Bajondillo.
- Bus from the airport: It is one of the best choices as there is available a bus line Portillo Malaga – Torremolinos that runs through the town making multiple stops; the disadvantage is that from the airport you will have to walk to Avenida de Velazquez road for a few minutes. Alternatively, take the bus that runs the main hotels in Torremolinos from Malaga airport; this alternative is organized by Avanzabus.
- Taxis to Torremolinos: At the airport in the arrivals area there is a row of taxis that provide a decent way to get to your destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Rent a car: This means of transportation not only facilitates your arrival in Nerja but gives you total freedom to visit different places on the Costa del Sol and the interior of the province. You can choose from a variety of companies inside the airport.
Quiet during the winter but extremely busy in the summer.
If you are looking for a traditional summer holiday in the sun, this may well be the best place for you.
Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or strolling around the shops and cafes, you will always have a wonderful time here.
Beautiful promenade with some great Restaurants, bars and cafes as well as a top notch beach. What more could you ask for?
Casa de los Navajos
Absolutely beautiful.Hidden amongst so many high rise hotels this gorgeous house is clearly a source of pride for the people of Torremolinos.It is free to visit and is a real piece of history.
Built in 1925 for a sugar manufacturer, it takes design inspirations from the Spanish Moorish past inside and out. Wonderful views as well. Really worth a visit.
Crocodile Park, Torremolinos
126 crocodiles in the park, they grow upto 18feet, between 60-100 years life span. The tour guide was excellent and even turtles are available to view.
These creatures are amazing to see and this only can be explained in person. Definitely recommend. He even explains in both Spanish and English. Snacks and drinks available on site.
Why Choose our Private Taxi Transfer Service over Conventional Taxis?
Ride in style and comfort: Private transfers offer a luxurious experience with leather seats, air conditioning, and spacious vehicles that make you feel like royalty.
Door-to-door convenience: No more hailing taxis on the street or waiting in airport queues. With private transfers, you’ll be picked up and dropped off directly at your desired location.
Tailor-made for you: Private transfers can be scheduled in advance and tailored to your specific needs, such as special requests, child seats, and VIP service.
Never miss a flight: With private transfers, you’ll have a professional driver waiting for you at the agreed time and location, ensuring you’ll never miss a flight again.
Beat the traffic: Equipped with GPS, your driver will take the most efficient route, avoiding traffic and reducing travel time.
Safe and secure: Travel with a professional driver who is familiar with the area, has the necessary licenses and insurance, ensuring a safe and secure journey.
Special conditions: Private transfers offer a comfortable and convenient option for people with special conditions such as the elderly, disabled or large groups.
Budget-friendly: With a fixed price that is agreed upon in advance, you’ll never have to worry about fluctuating prices based on traffic or other factors like you would with normal taxis.
We speak your language: All our drivers are English or Irish, so communication will never be a problem.
Looking for another service? Please click here