Malaga Airport Transfers To Nerja
Malaga airport transfers to Nerja – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
Book now with free cancellations, and pay on arrival!
What Makes Us Special
Malaga Airport Transfers To Nerja
Malaga Airport Transfers to Nerja delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Nerja. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
Nerja is located at the eastern tip of the Costa del Sol. It’s an area of beautiful beaches, where many water sports are available.
It’s a popular tourist destination, but it hasn’t been overtaken by high-rises and that is a great thing. Its huge promenade provides panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
Getting to Nerja from Malaga airport
- Bus to Nerja: Probably the least expensive means of transport although the one which takes longest to reach the town; from Malaga bus station you can take a bus that takes approximately one and a half hours.
- By train: The train leaves you very close to the bus station, and from there you can take the bus as described in the previous point; there is no direct train to Nerja.
- Taxis to Nerja: At the airport in the arrivals area there is a row of taxis that provide a decent way to get to your destination; however, if you let us recommend the perfect transportation for your vacation, we suggest you book transport with Malaga transfer: You will enjoy the ride to your hotel and back to the airport with a service tailored to your needs, custom made.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Rent a car: This means of transportation not only facilitates your arrival in Nerja but gives you total freedom to visit different places on the Costa del Sol and the interior of the province. You can choose from a variety of companies inside the airport.
Nerja is considered by many as one of the most beautiful places in the province. It trully has a unique feel compared to the rest of the major tourist centers in the Costa Del Sol. There are no high rise buildings, stunning sea views, wonderful beaches and a perfect town centre with lots of interesting shops, bars and restaurants.
Balcony of Europe
Probably the most iconic place in Nerja, it is a must visit for anyone visiting Nerja. It is also easily accessible as it is very close to the center of town.
The views are impressive, probably the best you will find in Costa Del Sol. This is a great place to relax and take in all the beauty that Cost Del Sol has to offer.
Cuevas de Nerja
Another must see if you are visiting Nerja. The proportions of the caves will astound you. These caves were only discovered in the 1950´s and there are still in the process of investigating them.
There is a lot of evidence in these caves that they were used a long time ago by humans for shelter and whole communities may have lived there.
A trully unique experience and not to be missed.
Nerja has some of the best beaches in the Costa Del Sol. In general, in the Costa Del Sol, you will find miles and miles of uninterrupted beaches.
In Nerja, the beaches are more secluded and in coves with rocky outcrops where the more adventurous will dive from. It really makes a difference and makes every beach feel that bit more special.
Acueducto Del Aguila
Constructed in the late 18th Century (the exact date is unknown). It was built to carry water from Nerja to the local sugar refinery in Maro. The factory is now closed but the aqueduct is still operational and is used for local irrigation.
It was built during the Industrial Revolution and it is one of the few structures remaining from that period that is still in use today.
The Old Town, Nerja
A really charming place to wonder around at all hours of the day and in all seasons.
Plenty of historical places of interest as well as your usual shops, bars and restaurants.
One of the not so secret gems of the Costa Del Sol. Nerja is a must visit. It represents the Costa Del Sol in the best possible light.
Why Choose our Private Taxi Transfer Service over Conventional Taxis?
Ride in style and comfort: Private transfers offer a luxurious experience with leather seats, air conditioning, and spacious vehicles that make you feel like royalty.
Door-to-door convenience: No more hailing taxis on the street or waiting in airport queues. With private transfers, you’ll be picked up and dropped off directly at your desired location.
Tailor-made for you: Private transfers can be scheduled in advance and tailored to your specific needs, such as special requests, child seats, and VIP service.
Never miss a flight: With private transfers, you’ll have a professional driver waiting for you at the agreed time and location, ensuring you’ll never miss a flight again.
Beat the traffic: Equipped with GPS, your driver will take the most efficient route, avoiding traffic and reducing travel time.
Safe and secure: Travel with a professional driver who is familiar with the area, has the necessary licenses and insurance, ensuring a safe and secure journey.
Special conditions: Private transfers offer a comfortable and convenient option for people with special conditions such as the elderly, disabled or large groups.
Budget-friendly: With a fixed price that is agreed upon in advance, you’ll never have to worry about fluctuating prices based on traffic or other factors like you would with normal taxis.
We speak your language: All our drivers are English or Irish, so communication will never be a problem.
Looking for another service? Please click here