Malaga Airport Transfers To Mijas Costa
Malaga airport transfers to Mijas Costa – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
Book now with free cancellations, and pay on arrival!
What Makes Us Special
Malaga Airport Transfers To Mijas Costa
Malaga Airport Transfers to Mijas Costa delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Mijas Costa. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
Getting from Malaga Airport to Mijas Costa,
Mijas Costa lies 33 kilometers from Malaga Airport and public transport to get to La Cala De Mijas are not very good. There is no direct train or bus service to Mijas Costa so please plan wisely your trip to Mijas Costa from Malaga Airport.
Transport options to get from Malaga Airport to Mijas Costa:
- Mijas Costa by train: A direct train service from Malaga airport to La Cala De Mijas is not available. A train can take you as far as Fuengirola and from there you would need to take a bus to La Cala De Mijas.
- Mijas Costa by bus: There is no direct bus service to La Cala De Mijas. A train can take you as far as Fuengirola and from there you would need to take a bus to La Cala De Mijas.
- Taxis: The taxis always waiting outside the airport can take you to your destination in La Cala De Mijas; you don´t have to depend on where you get off the train and walk to your accommodation; with Malaga taxis, you arrive directly at your chosen destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting in queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Car hire: At arrivals, you will find a large number of companies dedicated to car rental, such as AurigaCrown, Malagacar.com, RecordGo, Sixt, and GoldCar, among others. With this service, you can reach your destination and move around other towns in the province without any inconvenience.
Mijas Costa is part of the municipality of Mijas and it is located right next to the coast.
In fact, even though it is part of Mijas it sits right next to Fuengirola.
Mijas Costa has enjoyed rapid development and has become a substantial community on it´s own.
Therefore you will find all the ameneties you could want right here, shopping, restaurants, banks and bars, it even boasts it´s own golf course.
Playa Mijas Costa,
Great beach, and is close to street parking, beach bars and the local shops.
The beach itself is sandy, crystal clear water with a shallow sandy access and eventually deepens after 3-5 metres from the shore.
Its also classed as one of the top beaches in Europe’s club badge ranking.
Torre de la Bateria de Mijas Costa
A small museum showing a vido of the defending towers of the XVI and XVII centuries.
The entrance fee is 1 € that is given to a local NGO. Some naval artifacts and a nice view from the top.
Children will love the visit as it looks like an old castle.
Calanova Golf Club
The Calanova Golf Club is a new par 72 course in Mijas.
The course has an amazing layout that allows the players to use their best strategies throughout the round.
The course has some of the best views of the sea and the mountains of the Costa del Sol.
Restaurants and Bars
As you would expect of a community with such a large population.
At the entrance to Mijas Costa you will find many restaurants and bars offering a wide variety of different cuisines.
We recommend you visit Tripadvisor to see what the best-rated ones are.
Why Choose our Private Taxi Transfer Service over Conventional Taxis?
Ride in style and comfort: Private transfers offer a luxurious experience with leather seats, air conditioning, and spacious vehicles that make you feel like royalty.
Door-to-door convenience: No more hailing taxis on the street or waiting in airport queues. With private transfers, you’ll be picked up and dropped off directly at your desired location.
Tailor-made for you: Private transfers can be scheduled in advance and tailored to your specific needs, such as special requests, child seats, and VIP service.
Never miss a flight: With private transfers, you’ll have a professional driver waiting for you at the agreed time and location, ensuring you’ll never miss a flight again.
Beat the traffic: Equipped with GPS, your driver will take the most efficient route, avoiding traffic and reducing travel time.
Safe and secure: Travel with a professional driver who is familiar with the area, has the necessary licenses and insurance, ensuring a safe and secure journey.
Special conditions: Private transfers offer a comfortable and convenient option for people with special conditions such as the elderly, disabled or large groups.
Budget-friendly: With a fixed price that is agreed upon in advance, you’ll never have to worry about fluctuating prices based on traffic or other factors like you would with normal taxis.
We speak your language: All our drivers are English or Irish, so communication will never be a problem.
Looking for another service? Please click here