Malaga Airport Transfers To Fuengirola
Malaga airport transfers to Fuengirola – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
Book now with free cancellations, and pay on arrival!
What Makes Us Special
Malaga Airport Transfers To Fuengirola
Malaga Airport Transfers to Fuengirola delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Fuengirola. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
Fuengirola is located 25 km from Malaga International Airport and is one of the most popular destinations on the Costa del Sol.
It is one of the best beach resorts in Spain. It has a beautiful coastline with many places to visit, but it also has lots of interesting things to do, such as water parks, fun rides, shopping centres, and more.
The main town, known as Fuengirola, has many shops, restaurants, and other facilities. The city is built around a long and wide bay that faces the sea, and it has a very pleasant climate all year round. It is a popular place for tourists and families.
Getting to Fuengirola from Malaga airport
- To Fuengirola by train: A very convenient and effective option due to the proximity of a Renfe commuter train station near the entrance of the airport terminal 3. In just 34 minutes you´ll arrive in the centre of Fuengirola, the last stop on the western Costa del Sol.
- From the airport by Bus: There is the possibility of taking the bus to Fuengirola although the bus stop is situated at a considerable distance from the terminal; it is not an insurmountable problem but we believe that for convenience you´d prefer to use as a means of transport the Renfe suburban train.
- Taxi to Fuengirola: Certainly train and bus is the most affordable way to reach your destination, but you will have to wait at arrival, carry and keep an eye on your luggage and probably will have to walk a long way to your hotel or accommodation. However, taxis at the airport in Malaga are there to make the shuttle as comfortable, professional and promptly as possible.
- Transfers from Malaga airport to Fuengirola: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Other means of transport: If you don´t mind driving yourself, you have the possibility of renting a car at the airport and thanks to this service you can enjoy full freedom to move around the province of Malaga. Attention to rental companies regarding the conditions and benefits that each of them offer to their customers.
The perfect place for a relaxing getaway is a Costa del Sol vacation. You’ll find the perfect balance of days on the beach, tranquillity and a great range of leisure and nightlife.
Fuengirola offers a lot of diverse opportunities for travellers all year round. Of course summers are the busiest months but because Fuengirola offers all year round great weather it is an attractive destination at any time of the year.
A model of park based on respect for nature and the preservation of natural species has already established itself as a flagship for Europe. Under the concept of zoo-immersion, Bioparc Fuengirola is a park where animals live side-by-side and recreate their natural habitats.
Bioparc is home to over 200 species, most of them are already endangered or are at risk fo becoming endangered. Bioparc offers these animals an ideal home so the spicies can survive and thrive.
Plaza de la Constitucion
This is a lovely square located in the centre of Fuengirola, the centre piece is the Virgen Parroquial Church del Rosario, built in the mid 1800’s, there is plenty of seating and shade to enjoy whilst watching the world go by, the square is also home of the Monument to the Constitution.
Fuengirola has some of the finest and best maintained beaches in the Costa Del Sol. Not only that but the beach runs along the whole of Fuengirola. So even at the busiest times there is always plenty of space for everyone.
There are also plenty of bars and restaurants right on the beach, offering delicious locally caught fish – “chirringitos”
The perfect place to be in the summer – The Beach!
Wonderful and popular promenade along the sea for walking, biking, running. This is a main feature of Fuengirola and if you stay in center city you will really enjoy it. Lots of restaurants, bars and cafes line the promenade.
In the summer months it is best to enjoy the promenade as the sun goes down. This is specialy true in the evenings when the promenade comes alive and the summer nightlife trully begins.
Castle of Sohail
The castle is free to visit, and has a long history. It has been extensively restored, this is useful in giving visitors a good understanding of how impressive the structure actually was in the past (rather than just looking at ruins).
The castle occupies a high position, with commanding views of Fuengirola, Fuengirola river, and the approaches to the town. The inner courtyard of the castle is extensive, and there are useful, if brief, notices explaining who and what was based in the various parts of the building – with the remains of large stables, barracks, a forge and church clearly evident.
The walk around the high parapets behind the castle walls was the highlight of the visit, The views of the mountains, town and sea were terrific, and antique cannons were still in place looking out over the Mediterranean Sea.
Why Choose our Private Taxi Transfer Service over Conventional Taxis?
Ride in style and comfort: Private transfers offer a luxurious experience with leather seats, air conditioning, and spacious vehicles that make you feel like royalty.
Door-to-door convenience: No more hailing taxis on the street or waiting in airport queues. With private transfers, you’ll be picked up and dropped off directly at your desired location.
Tailor-made for you: Private transfers can be scheduled in advance and tailored to your specific needs, such as special requests, child seats, and VIP service.
Never miss a flight: With private transfers, you’ll have a professional driver waiting for you at the agreed time and location, ensuring you’ll never miss a flight again.
Beat the traffic: Equipped with GPS, your driver will take the most efficient route, avoiding traffic and reducing travel time.
Safe and secure: Travel with a professional driver who is familiar with the area, has the necessary licenses and insurance, ensuring a safe and secure journey.
Special conditions: Private transfers offer a comfortable and convenient option for people with special conditions such as the elderly, disabled or large groups.
Budget-friendly: With a fixed price that is agreed upon in advance, you’ll never have to worry about fluctuating prices based on traffic or other factors like you would with normal taxis.
We speak your language: All our drivers are English or Irish, so communication will never be a problem.
Looking for another service? Please click here