Malaga Airport Transfers To Benalmadena
Malaga airport transfers to Benalmadena – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
Book now with free cancellations, and pay on arrival!
What Makes Us Special
Malaga Airport Transfers To Benalmadena
Malaga Airport Transfers to Benalmadena delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Benalmadena. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
Visit Benalmadena Costa, Málaga
Benalmadena is situated in the area of the western Costa del Sol, next to emblematic cities such as Torremolinos, Marbella and Fuengirola. Located just 15 kilometres from Malaga airport, this resort is a great option for your holiday; largely as being one of the municipalities with more to offer as it has three distinct areas: Benalmadena Pueblo, Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmadena Costa. Here we explain the different means of transport available.
Getting to Benalmadena from Malaga airport
- Buses at the airport: There is an option to get to Benalmadena from the airport by bus, although the bus picks up passengers along the road Avenida Velazquez which is a potential inconvenience or discomfort due to the distance between arrivals at Terminal 3 and the bus stop.
- Malaga Train Station: At Malaga airport next to the Terminal 3 is located the Renfe suburban train station. Taking the suburban train, it takes you about 20 minutes to get to Arroyo de la Miel (Benalmadena); there are as well stops further ahead in Torremuelle and Carvajal, belonging to the municipality of Benalmadena.
- Taxis: The taxis always waiting outside the airport can take you to your hotel in Benalmadena if necessary; you don´t have to depend on where you get off the train and walk to your accommodation; with Malaga taxis, you arrive directly at your chosen destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Car hire: At arrivals, you will find a large number of companies dedicated to car rental, such as AurigaCrown, Malagacar.com, RecordGo, Sixt, and GoldCar, among others. With this service, you can reach your destination and move around other towns in the province without any inconvenience.
The town of Benalmádena covers an area of almost 30 kilometres and extends from the Sierra de Mijas down to the coastline of the Mediterranean.
Situated between the towns of Torremolinos and Fuengirola, Benalmádena is just 19 kilometres from Málaga Airport and is connected to all of the coast’s major resorts by the local train and bus services.
Rich in attractive beaches, gardens, theme parks and a stunning marina, Benalmádena is one of the most popular tourist resorts on the Costa del Sol.
The population of nearly seventy thousand is concentrated in three main centres: Benalmádena Pueblo, Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmádena Costa.
Puerto Marina Benalmadena
Located on the Costa del Sol, it has proven to be one of the best marinas in the world. There are many things to see and do with restaurants, shopping, attractions and nightlife. The award for “best marina in the world” has been given to it several times.
A true authentic Spanish old town that is a must to visit. It will give you a true taste of the real Spain and there is plenty to see and do. It´s not to big so you can just wonder along and maybe stop off at a bar for a drink or for something to eat.
A must visit for anyone interested in the culture and lifestyle of Spain.
Beautiful park with plenty to do. There is a huge lake with ducks, swans and turtles. Free-roaming chickens, birds and rabbits. As well as the cacti garden, donkeys, a jungle gym and a playground for the children. A lovely little cafe with nice food. Park is a ten-minute walk from the beach and with so much to do, a must-visit for families and solos alike.
Castillo De Comares
A tribute to Christopher Columbus in various architectural styles which are immediately recognisable. It’s not an old building, built in the 80’s. You get a list identifying the various elements of the design and the nature of the building means you take part in the building climbing to viewpoints representing the bows of a ship or a tower etc. There is also a well kept garden which gives great views of the folly and the surrounding countryside.
Tickets for the cable car are reasonably priced; you can get discount vouchers from the tourist offices in Benalmadena which give a good saving. The views all the way up and down are spectacular. It is worth walking up to the summit when you get out of the cable car but be aware that the paths are very uneven and steep in places. If you go in the afternoon you can catch one of two bird display performances which are included in your cable car experience. It is worth trying to time your visit to do this as the birds are amazing and you get a wonderful opportunity to get up close with some stunning birds of prey.
Why Choose our Private Taxi Transfer Service over Conventional Taxis?
Ride in style and comfort: Private transfers offer a luxurious experience with leather seats, air conditioning, and spacious vehicles that make you feel like royalty.
Door-to-door convenience: No more hailing taxis on the street or waiting in airport queues. With private transfers, you’ll be picked up and dropped off directly at your desired location.
Tailor-made for you: Private transfers can be scheduled in advance and tailored to your specific needs, such as special requests, child seats, and VIP service.
Never miss a flight: With private transfers, you’ll have a professional driver waiting for you at the agreed time and location, ensuring you’ll never miss a flight again.
Beat the traffic: Equipped with GPS, your driver will take the most efficient route, avoiding traffic and reducing travel time.
Safe and secure: Travel with a professional driver who is familiar with the area, has the necessary licenses and insurance, ensuring a safe and secure journey.
Special conditions: Private transfers offer a comfortable and convenient option for people with special conditions such as the elderly, disabled or large groups.
Budget-friendly: With a fixed price that is agreed upon in advance, you’ll never have to worry about fluctuating prices based on traffic or other factors like you would with normal taxis.
We speak your language: All our drivers are English or Irish, so communication will never be a problem.
Looking for another service? Please click here